Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Have you heard???!

9/21/10

Beauty and the Beast Diamond Edition is FINALLY coming out Oct. 5th!!!!!!!!! EEK! All I have is a VHS of this movie and I have been waiting for this for like, seven stinking years. Dumb Disney vault.

I'm hoping that I might be able to pick myself up a copy at Disneyland in a few weeks--we found another conference for Mark and as long as we get the $$ in time to reserve him a spot, we'll be there! Can't wait for October!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

If I knew how excited this would make you I would have told you months ago when I found out it was being released! I already have mind ordered and am so excited too (thanks to my friend that works for Disney and gets a discount).

I've been collecting Disney movies over the past 3 or 4 years and only have 4 or 5 more that I want to purchase for our eventual kids. What kind of kids would they be if they aren't versed in classic Disney?

And I agree with you on cursing the vault! just give me Cinderella, Fantasia (scheduled to be released in December), Bambi, and Lady & the Tramp!

Carolina mama said...

Do they have it in Spanish?

Liz said...

I. AM. SO. EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!! I heard about it a few months ago and had forgotten until I read your post. My girls watch it frequently on the VHS copy that was mine when I was a kid. I do have to say, What took them so stinking long to release it again?

The Yoder's Five said...

The special edition came out around 7-8 years ago but at the time I didn't have a DVD player so I just bought the VHS (and have been kicking myself about it since). Growing up all we had was the Spanish version, as my mom alluded to. So really I've been waiting like, NINETEEN YEARS for a decent copy.

Grab it quick because then it will go back in the vault till 2018 or so!

The Mursets said...

I have already been putting hints out that I NEED this for Christmas (and to make sure it is purchased when it comes out...). I may just end up splurging on myself and buying it in a couple weeks, seriously, I am so excited!