Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Kevy

9/7/10

Lil' bro, lil' bro, you're getting so old! (27! Eeeek!)

Happy birthday Kevin!!!!

I was going to post this earlier today but was too busy running errands, getting back late from said errands and missing Madelyn's bus drop off, having to go back and pick her up at the school, getting her a Happy Meal to make up for it, getting home and finding out she lost her jacket at school, going back to the school and looking for it (it's vanished), coming back home to put away laundry, make beds, take out the garbage, clean the bathrooms and take care of a sick husband.

Good thing we had a low key Labor Day. We wanted to go to Cedar Breaks but ended up just going to Canyon Park instead. I think we're going to have Luke's b-day party there in a couple of weeks. It's one of the gems of Cedar City.



And speaking of...

Mess of the Day
by Luke

He loves when I (attempt to) put laundry away. He sits by the dresser and bides his time until one of the drawers opens...then POW! The tornado is unleashed. Where did all those blond highlights come from, by the way??

Gotta go figure out something for dinner now. Mark's having chicken noodle soup and Gatorade. Mmmm! I think I'll just have leftovers, thank you very much.

2 comments:

The Yoder Family said...

I didn't know Mark was sick - and here I was bugging him at work asking about strep - I hope he feels better and you guys are okay too!

Kathryn M. said...

At least he had a nice TV to veg out in front of..:)