Just in case you didn't know (or missed my last obsessive post), I am reeeeaaallly excited about Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I coming out in November. Who cares about Twilight?? I still haven't seen Eclipse. I don't have a Team Edward pillowcase. (Because I'm Team Jacob, but I digress...) A week ago, a new trailer for HP was released that left me all in a dither. It's Lord of the Rings epic. Try not to choke on your cereal as you watch.
50 days left till it hits theaters!!! Eeeek!!!
2 comments:
I can't wait!!! (You should see the children gathered around my shoulder - they heard the theme music and came running!)
Looks pretty awesome!!!
ps I wish we had ordered just an 8x10 of Nathan's pics, you couldn't just order one thing you had to get them in a package, so we just got the cheapest one... And I saw on the reorder form, if I want an 8x10 NOW I have to pay $18 just for the one! OUTRAGEOUS!
Post a Comment