10/3/10
Hey! Did y'all enjoy the new
Harry Potter trailer I posted? It still makes my hair stand on end every time I watch it. Brrrr.
I have grudgingly come to accept the fact that summer is over. We're having beautiful weather right now, but last year our first big snow hit on
Oct. 29th (cue horror music). I'm going to have a seriously huge bone to pick with Mother Nature if that happens again this year.
ANYway, since May, I've accumulated a lot of cute pictures that never made it into my regular posts, so I thought I'd throw all of them up there now. You can skip them if you want--they're mostly just of everyday adventures we've had with the kids and there's a thousand of them. In no particular order:

Playing in the rainwater with our neighbor Corelle

Luke figuring out how to open flip-top caps with his teeth



Madelyn wielding the camera

One of the 30 pictures she took

Crawling through daddy's fort


Madelyn coloring her hard boiled egg snack
The raisins taste almost as good as the box they come in



Madelyn painting her rock collection


Back when Luke was 7 months! AWW!!





Just the other day. He looks very pleased with himself.

My little fashion model

At least this time she fell asleep in her bed....


Sunday nap

Giving us the ol' squinty eyes

Love that chubby little hand!


David, Mark and Corban playing Battlefield 2: "Clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick *BLOOSH* Medic! Medic! Clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick..."


Madelyn's lemonade stand she insisted on having

I decided to contribute a bowl of Dum Dums

...and suddenly half the neighborhood kids materialized. Now she plays with this group every day, which has been a good and a bad thing...

Trying out G-pa Rich's gas mask

Sorting through the clothes Nadia sent for Luke

Haha...he was not a fan of the baby shades

Dr. Newbold's Team Premier Pediatrics chase car for a relay race he and his wife did

Luke's first official Mess of the Day


Being a hand model for my baby bracelets

The best part of summer!

Sigh..


Mermaid munching on a carrot. Hopefully this will fit her in a few Halloweens...she can't even walk in it now

With "Mrs. Pretty", the doll we constructed from a kit from G-ma Carolyn

With the GeoTrax set that used to be cousin
Kai's
Playing peek-a-boo

Chillin' at the lake (Luke's first swim!)
It's been a good summer and we've had a lot of fun times. I love my little family!
Also:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my G-ma Murset!!! She is 93 today. I am so excited because we're going to California to visit her later this week. This was the last time I saw her, when I was still pregnant with Luke. She's an awesome grandma and I really appreciate that she lives in LA so we have an excuse to go there a lot.
So...onward to fall! I am making a pot of
posole right now and might just get out the Halloween decorations this week. Autumn is here whether I like it or not!
2 comments:
What a Summer!! I'm envious that you get to go see G'ma! Tell her hi for me :)
Cute pics! My favs are Luke looking at you while blogging and Madelyn the fashion model! I love pictures!!!!!
Post a Comment