Monday, November 7, 2011

Jack's blessing day

Yesterday we got up bright and early to drive down to Washington (UT) for my nephew Jack Murset's blessing. Kevin did a beautiful job and I was all teary and proud of my little bro. We lived in Albuquerque when Hattie was blessed, so we missed out on it. SO glad we got to be there for precious little Jack!

After church, Kev and Lori had us over for lunch at their house. I (uncharacteristically) almost forgot to pull my camera out at all!

We had sandwiches, chips, punch and chocolate mint cupcakes that really hit the spot. Mmmmmmm. I am hungry all over again...

Kevin is a piano/organ performance major at DSC, so he has both squished into his living room. Of course the kids were in heaven.

 Luke likes to pull out all the stops, just like Kevin.

We were about to leave when I was like oh yeah, the baby! He hadn't made a peep all day. So I hurried and took some pictures of him in his blessing outfit.

 I hadn't seen Jack since the day he was born! He's a little chunkier now but still the spitting image of his dad.

 He was starting to wake up and stretch. :)
Proud big sister Hattie :)

Beautiful family!
(thanks for the pic, dad)

1 comment:

Katie said...

So sweet! Looks like a fun, family day.