Thursday, May 31, 2012

So, I made some more jewelry.

 I was quite happy to be done with my last batch of jewelry, and wasn't planning on making any more. But then about a week ago, a lady from Canada messaged me on etsy and asked if I'd make her some custom bracelets. So I had to go out and buy more beads, one thing led to another, and here we are! See it all here on my etsy shop.

Silver & Gold Teardrop earrings

 Mzungu earrings

 Magic Mint earrings

 Rustic Turquoise & Jasper bracelet

 Nightfall earrings

 English Rose earrings

 Sea Glass bracelet

 Santa Fe bracelet

 Teal Raindrop pendant

 Red Sponge Coral coil bracelet

 Taos pendant

 Spirit of the Southwest bracelet

 Bubblegum Pink earrings

 White Cloud earrings

 Serenity earrings

 Rust, Copper and Sky bracelet

 Persian Aqua earrings

 Grey Jasper bracelet

 Mother Earth earrings

Here's the bracelets I made custom for my Canadian lady, made with glass pearls:

And Madelyn wanted some necklaces (I made two of the rose quartz):


I may or may not be done for now--we'll see how I feel tomorrow. Right now I'm going to kick back and watch the crap out of some Doctor Who Season 4.

3 comments:

The Mursets said...

Everythin looks fabulous, as usual :)

Katie said...

Cute! Love the tear drop earrings and the red bracelet.

Kathryn M. said...

Ohhh. I'm might have to check out the shop....