Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Luke lately

 
He's comfortable with his feminine side.

Not that it changes his behavior at all.

He just likes to have a good time! This was a particularly extravagant event. One of Madelyn's friends asked her, "How was the wedding?" "Oh, it was posh," she said.

A cape's a cape, after all. Even if it's from my Blue Fairy costume from the 2nd grade.

 Luke has an obsession with Madelyn's marble race kit (she used to call marbles "narbles" and Luke calls them "bebows". ???).

 
 Dumping it out is part of his daily Trash the House routine.

Btw, this is an Imaginarium Deluxe Marble Race, found here. Madelyn's friends Beckham and Ravi gave it to her before we moved from Albuquerque. It is pretty dang awesome.

 Sigh...  Also:

 Sigh...  Also:

 Sigh... (See that green block hurtling through the air? That's what he does. Fling things over his shoulder until every square inch of this house is covered with toys.)


And when his food ends up all over the floor, he's not averse to just hoovering it up with his mouth. At least he didn't purposely crush it to bits like he sometimes does...

 He loves playing hide and seek in my pillows.

"Hands all dirty." You don't say!

Take two: the following day. Pudding mustache and unibrow. "Oh no, what happened??" Uhhh...

 A week or two ago, he got to go play with my little muffin niece--his cousin Emery. Isn't she presh?

 Maria said they were jabbering away at each other the whole time. Luke taught her to throw things.


Also on his daily agenda: smearing up the TV all to heck. But this one was new:

 
 I just walked in and found him like that. He tried to do it again later and kept toppling out.

Apparently, laundry basket TV viewing is the way to go!

 I love that precious little stinker.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I love that you take so many pictures of the "everyday" life. Way to go!

The Mursets said...

Love Marble Race!!!! How in the world did he get into that double stacked laundry basket?!?! Houdini!

The Vakautakakala's said...

As i was reading this I was going to ask you where the marble race thing came from, my kids used to play with one at a children's museum in Texas and I have wanted to find one ever since!! Thanks for the link!!

Liz said...

Adam drools over marble race things every time we see one at the store. I will have to keep this one in mind, it looks pretty cool. Also, I wanna see how he pulled off the laundry basket trick.