A couple weeks after Easter, I got Madelyn these two Easter dresses at Walmart for half price. (George brand.) They came with matching dresses for an 18-inch doll, too. It's nice that Walmart has dragged itself out of the hideous clothing market! Finally! I found the pink shrug at Dillard's. Madelyn was only too happy to pose for me after church on two Sundays last month.
This is her favorite doll, "Signey", with her matching dress.
I love my pretty girl!
Her first grade class has been putting together a scene from Romeo and Juliet, and they already performed it at the Bard's Birthday Bash they have here every April at the Utah Shakespeare Festival. All the elementary kids in town come and play Renaissance type games, meet the Queen of England and have a chance to go on stage at the Adam's Theatre and perform their scenes. Madelyn's part was saying some of the lines of the Prince from Act 1 Scene 1.
(And pardon her--she had gum in her mouth.)
5 comments:
Adorable. Both the dresses and Madelyn! Love the pink one... do you think they still have them? I might have to check next time I am at walmart.
Heather, they were on clearance and I haven't seen any more. They are gone from their website, too. :/ I had my eye on them for weeks and I'm so glad I was able to still get them after Easter for $11 each! They usually put out cute holiday dresses, too.
She is adorable!
Man she is a cutie! Love that her dresses came with ones for her dolls!
Melissa!
on my blog, latterdaystyleblog.blogspot.com (a modest fashion/ hairstyle blog) I am doing a giveaway with DownEast Basics, you must enter! And let your readers, family, sisters, ward, ect know too!
Madelyn sure looks cuuute!
Post a Comment