Sunday, May 13, 2012

New listings are up!!!

Just wanted to show you what I maaade! I more than doubled what inventory I had in my etsy shop. (Thank goodness their listing process is slightly less hideous than it used to be...) Nine new bracelets, six new necklaces, and 21 new pairs of earrings. This is not including the pieces I made for myself, my mom and mother-in-law, and some that I've already sold. I'll show you those later. I am quite proud of this batch. It has been a whirlwind four days. Sorry, no direct links to each picture. It is 2:20 am after all....

Obsidian earrings

 Little Bow earrings

 Black Lace earrings

 Smoky Quartz earrings

 Aster earrings

Champagne Drop earrings

 Victorian Rose earrings

 Silver Scroll earrings

 Art Deco is Awesome earrings

 Gray Jasper earrings

 Black and Silver Chandelier earrings

 Mocha earrings

 Jasper earrings

 Gray Pearl necklace & earring set

 Quadruple Stacked Pearl bracelet set

 Glorious Green Jasper necklace & earring set

 Mother Earth necklace & earring set

Boho Chic bracelet

 Triple Stacked Mocha bracelet

 Ruby Red Wood bracelet

 Jet Glass bracelet

 Spindled Wood bracelet

 Chocolate Pearl Triple Strand bracelet

 Agate bracelet

 Electric blue bracelet

 Luck 'o the Irish pendant & earrings set

Cumulonimbus pendant

Poppy jasper pendant & earrings set

 Labradorite & Pewter earrings

 Aqua Magnesite earrings

Astro earrings

Click on Desert Rain Designs to view my shop!!!

PS. Oh and Happy Mother's Day! ♥

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the Victorian Rose earrings! I want them! And maybe another pair ... I'm gonna look around your shop and I'll let you know :)

Maria Nielson said...

Yep. Still want all the bracelets! I need to come up and make sooomeee!!