Swoon!
Swoon!
Thank you, whoever decided to invite David Beckham
Swoon!
The dress! The trees!
I need to visit Westminster Abbey someday...
Perfection!
Swoon!
Congrats, Kate and William! What can I say, I'm a sucker for real life fairy tales. :)
(Isn't that little bridesmaid the most hilarious thing? Hahahaha)

5 comments:
She is so gorgeous! I loved her dress, and that little bridesmaid was so funny....reminds me of the picture we have of Ava SCREAMING and Nathan covering his ears....
I was so giddy watching all the clips and seeing the pics from the wedding so amazing!
I watched like every TLC episode all week leading up to it! I actually thought about getting up in the middle of the night to watch the wedding, but was glad when they replayed it in the LATER morning :) I'm the same way, a TOTAL sucker for real life fairy tales :) And I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooved her dress!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, I was like smiling the whole time. "Wills" was so bashful and smiley too. Swoon!!
That dress was so classy and beautiful. If only I had millions of dollars so I could dress however I wanted...
That flower girl is hilarious. I hadn't noticed that before. Will's kiss looks like he is trying not to smile, maybe he caught a glimpse of the cranky girl before the kiss... My girls thought this was the coolest thing ever. They were raptured when I showed them some footage on the internet.
Yes. Everything was fabulous. I watched the wedding ceremony Friday after work. I am also glad the world got to enjoy the afterglow of the royal wedding for a couple of days before the news about Osama Bin Laden's being killed took over the airwaves, the internet, etc.
Post a Comment