Friday, look what he brought home for me! I was shocked!!
My husband is awesome!
Also, I've been wanting to share a couple of favorite blogs that I recently discovered:
Oh Happy Day by Jordan Ferney, and
Design Mom by Gabrielle Blair
These two make me SICK! They are sisters who were successful writers and designers and just decided to hey, why not? take their families and move to France for a year or two. Jordan, mom of two, lives in Paris, and that view of the Eiffel Tower is what she sees every time she steps out of her apartment. Gabrielle, mom of six, lives in Normandy and just hosted the mother of all Easter egg hunts with 50 of her French amis. The two families got together last weekend for the holiday and took little jaunts off to Amsterdam and Belgium while they were at it. This sort of thing infuriates me.
Why can't I just go for weekend jaunts to Amsterdam and Belgium??? WHY???!??!
Anyway, raging jealousy aside, they really are lovely blogs and you should check them out. Now it's back to reality in Cedar City with smelly dishes and home teachers coming in a half hour.....better go.....


1 comment:
You KNOW how much I would love to see the Eiffel Tower out my window every day. And Bretagne (which is near Normandy) was my very favorite place to visit in all of France. Sigh.
Post a Comment