Mark and Jake Malie at work...
I was searching through Picasa for some old Easter pictures when I found this. What was I supposed to do, not post it?? Are you kidding???! I don't even know when it was taken. They used to have a vending machine with stick-on mustaches at the clinic. Then they got boring and started handing out rubber ducks.
Anyway, something freaking awesome happened yesterday. Remember how we were awarded the NHSC contract three months ago? Well, the money finally arrived!!!
I hopped online to do some banking and it had been deposited. $$$! It's going on 11 months since we first applied, so it was kind of surreal to see it there. We are SO excited and grateful--I can't even tell you. The lump sum will be divided into 24 months worth of student loan payments. High fives for government programs that (eventually) work in your favor!! :D
3 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA! Oh my gosh, that picture is AWESOME!!! And thank you SOOOO much for the stickers and coloring book, they are PERFECT! :) You really are the best! And congratulations on the dinero! That is seriously so awesome!
Seriously. Love. That. Pic. Hahaha!!! I'm SO glad you found it because it made my day when I saw it on FB. And YAY for they money!!!!
Yea!
Post a Comment