...is still going on. Madelyn is out of school today--five days in a row now. This was supposed to have been the weekend that we went to California, but Mark had training at work he couldn't miss (they're switching to electronic records) so we couldn't go anywhere. It's just as well, since it's been raining and chilly every day for a week now.
We can park a car in there now! The goal is to get both cars in there by winter. But first we need a shed to get a bunch more stuff transferred out of there, put up shelving, and I still need to go through all my boxes.
We chowed on some chow mein
Luke has been a Panda Express connoisseur since he was en womb. Mark thought it necessary for me to go get some for lunch after his massive garage cleaning efforts.
Now, whenever Luke's done eating, smearing food everywhere and flinging some onto the floor, he just goes ahead and stands up. Straps are no match for this baby. He does this in shopping carts, too.

And now every time you look over, he's climbed into his swing. Or onto the couch, which he rolls and flops around on like it's a big trampoline. It's awesome. Now I can't sit down for more than twenty seconds without having to get him out of some precarious situation.
finally lost her second tooth! It was loose for months and her permanent tooth had already come up behind it and was pushing it out (which is why you can't see a gap). But she refused to let me yank it. She has a dental check up next Monday, so we're happy she avoided having it yanked there.
Luke has been a Panda Express connoisseur since he was en womb. Mark thought it necessary for me to go get some for lunch after his massive garage cleaning efforts.
I have been working on several projects, which I am sloooowly making progress on and will include them in a separate post. The opening of Jo-Ann Fabrics here in town has been a vast improvement for my crafting needs. :D
And Madelyn (whom I should mention just gave a talk in Primary yesterday and referred to Alma the Younger as "Alma the Young Girl" and can now count to 100)
She says the darndest things. I was laughing so hard at her latest
Quote of the Day
by Madelyn
We had just finished reading this cute book and were talking about what "extinct" means. I said, "The dinosaurs are extinct because they've all died." Then Madelyn said,
"Just like Grandma!! She's extinct!"
We had just finished reading this cute book and were talking about what "extinct" means. I said, "The dinosaurs are extinct because they've all died." Then Madelyn said,"Just like Grandma!! She's extinct!"
Oh, Madelyn. That still makes me laugh. (Sorry Grandma Nora, up in heaven. I guess you just had to be there...)
3 comments:
Haha on the Madelyn quotes. Love that Alma the young girl. She should have her own impromptu part in the primary program. Every time Grace gets the mic she giggles uncontrollably.
Your blog always makes me laugh! :) Kids say the funniest things...i love it! Olive LOVES chow mein too...I see so many similarities with our two little ones. It's too funny. wish we lived closer to have play dates!!! The pics of your kids in the next few posts are so cute!! And where did you get that pumpkin??? It's Gigantic!!!
Hahahah! I love that she referred to Alma the Younger as Alma the Young Girl! I love kids!
Post a Comment