After I took a bunch of pictures of Luke on Sunday, I decided to take some of Madelyn, too. We changed her outfit and she was excited, but Little Miss High Strung soon had a "moment" that needed to be addressed.
She calmed down when I let her have a turn with the camera. "Do an arabesque," she said. Don't I look fabulous.
Here's another gem:
Quote of the Day
by Madelyn
(after finishing a call with her friend on my cell phone and her friend hung up)
"She uncalled me."
(after finishing a call with her friend on my cell phone and her friend hung up)
"She uncalled me."
I have one more batch of pictures, so bear with me. You know this comes over me every few months. You're used to it by now, aren't you??

5 comments:
Soooo cute! I love the 13th one up...you are so talented! (I think I tell you that every time.) They are so lucky to have such a great photographer for a mom! Madelyn has such a cute spunky personality, and she throws adorable temper tantrums! Hahah!
That is one huge pumpkin - and one super cute Madelyn!
Adorable photos of the chilluns.
I LOVE that color on her! I don't think I have seen her in anything like that before- it looks fabulous....The pics turned out so cute!
I got her shirt dress at Walmart on clearance! Go figure!!
Post a Comment