Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Photos part I: Luke

1 year old
10/19/10

I had been planning to submit a 1st birthday announcement to our local paper when I realized I didn't have a good portrait of Luke. Then on Sunday I was sitting here and realized that the sky was overcast and the lighting was perfect to snap some some pics. "Some" as in 178 of him and Madelyn. So here's the first part of them. To my surprise, when I plopped Luke on the grass, he just stayed there and smiled. When does THAT ever happen?!? (OK, the grass was cold and wet, and he's got a cold and an ear infection and is teething. But you know, anything for pictures. He's such a good kid.)

I may be biased, but I think I have the most precious little boy in the whole world!!

Next up: a very energetic shoot with Madelyn....

5 comments:

The Mursets said...

So handsome! I love the first up close one!

Rachelle said...

I just want to eat him up!

Maria Nielson said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natalie said...

Such cute pictures, Melissa! He is so stinking cute!

Katie said...

Love these! Adorable!!