Wednesday, May 5, 2010

One year!

(With Luke at six weeks)
5/1/10

One year ago today, Mark's eight+ years of college and tens of thousands of $$ in tuition finally led him to starting his first job as a professional PA. WHEW. Never thought we'd be here with a house and a career and a steady paycheck! Now maybe in 50 years I can post that we finally got all the student loans paid off.......

6 comments:

Erin said...

Yep, our loans are 25 year loans. We'll pay them off right at about retirement age...

I wrote a little thing about you on my blog today. Hope you like it!

The Yoder's Five said...

Actually, ours are 25 year loans, too. But they might as well be 50 since 25 years is still an ETERNITY.

Katie said...

Congrats! Crazy that it has been a year :)

the heiner family said...

Way to go Mark! Those #%$! student loans! Good thing the prophet says they're cool...wish I felt the same!

Bell Family Blog said...

Aw man I hear ya! That must be so nice. Aarons 8 years is just about up and he will be opening up his own chiropractic clinic...oh boy!

Kevin M. said...

It's funny to think your family is now the most stable out of everybody. That sure wasn't the case a year ago.