5/16/10
My eBay venture actually netted four sales and I made* $63.64! So now I get to either:
or put it towards a new windshield because suddenly mine has the cracks of doom snaking across it.
Decisions.........
*A relative term. Fees and shipping costs still need to be paid. Grrr.



5 comments:
So, now, what did you sell? I'm going to start selling once again once school's out. If I can discipline myself. I sold $1500.oo on ebay last summer.
I sold the Travelon purse, diaper bag, the blue cats eye jewelry set and the split ring pliers. Had to pay out the nose for shipping, though, and $12 in eBay fees. I'm really only going to have half of the $64 left over. :< I'm probably doing something totally wrong.
Congratulations? I'm glad you sold stuff, but a bummer it wasn't all profit. I love the faces. I should start putting faces on my decisions, maybe it will help me make better ones.
You only need a new windshield if you can't pass inspection. Spend the$$ on Ralph Lauren paint (that's what we used in the Hurricane house).
I don't think it will pass inspection. Did you have any leftover paint??
Post a Comment