Saturday, May 8, 2010

Luke, the Force will be with you...always

5/8/10

I posted this yesterday on facebook, but some of you (cough, cough, Monica) aren't on there, plus it would only let me upload one picture (technical *&%^$&! difficulties) and I think all of these are cute. I wanted a few last photos of Luke's gummy smile because his top teeth have just cut through and soon he won't look like a little baby anymore! Sniff, sniff! Stop growing up so fast, son!!

* Am I the only one who hears Alec Guinness (the original Obi-Wan Kenobi) say that line from Star Wars in their head?

7 comments:

Megan said...

I hear him too. Star Wars rules!

The Mursets said...

Oh I can't wait to hold him tomorrow! He is so cute? Where did you get his shirt...I love it!(and so does Nathan).

P.S.Thanks for posting the pics here since we are not facebookers.

The Yoder's Five said...

His shirt is from Old Navy. I LOVE him in it. :)

Emalia said...

So cute Melissa! I love that shirt on him. Being a Star Wars fan myself the first time I heard what you were naming him, "Luke I am your Father" was the first thing that jumped into my head. ;-) and YES, I hear ya, my arms are dead after a day of carrying my baby around too. We must be building some seriously kick butt biceps.

Katie said...

Adorable! They really do grow up way too FAST!!

Rachelle said...

Hey - did you know that we just had International Jedi Day this week? It was on May the fourth be with you. . . It's all I heard from my kids all day long!

Nadia and Jeremy said...

what a great shirt! i love that one. of COURSE you're not the only one. helllooooO!!! you're talking to me!!!

=)