Sunday, May 23, 2010

Let's just say it's going to be an eventful week.

5-23-10

Gotta cover all my bases here:

Maria and Shay Nielson meeting Luke (3 weeks old)

Happy birthday to my sister Maria! (on Monday) Doesn't she look like she'd be the perfect little mother? Well, good thing because she's pregnant!!!!!!!!!! 12 weeks along and due December 5th. I am so stinking excited.

Happy birthday to my brother-in-law Paul! (on Tuesday) He's a classic Yoder boy: a (video/computer) gamer, fantasy geek, rock climber, surfer...goofing off is a high priority.

And happy anniversary to my mom and dad (on Thursday) and happy birthday to my dad! (on Saturday) Hopefully they can take a break from moving to have some fun.

Luke is also turning 8 months on Tuesday and Madelyn's graduating from preschool. I'd like to say we're going to party hearty all week long, but everybody has to WORK. Psh. Good wishes to you all anyway!

5 comments:

Kevin M. said...

Don't forget it's our day off on Tuesday.

Katie said...

Sounds like a FUN eventful week. Enjoy your celebrations :)

Kathryn M. said...

I just have to note as the big sister that your birthday picture for Paul is actually a picture of David. Tell Maria Congrats for me. She'll appreciate the wisdom you can give her on the motherhood front.

Kathryn M. said...

Opps! That does look like a picture David did but upon closer inspection I think Paul did a copycat pic. My mistake!

things we love... said...

HOLY COW.. .there is no way he is 8 months!! He is so beautiful.... uh... or handsome, haha. He really is a very beautiful baby!!! He is getting so big. And Madelyn, can I keep her. she is a doll!!!!