Monday, September 30, 2013

Pumpkin Festival


This year we actually managed to go to the Cedar City Pumpkin Festival for the first time. It was awesome! The weather suddenly improved and for $5 each, the kids got pumpkins and lots of games and crafts to do.

 Luke painted his pumpkin with smiley faces all over.

 Madelyn's "Girl jack-o-lantern"

 They both climbed the rock wall

 There's Luke's balloon that flew away :/

There were a ton of games, but since the lines were long we didn't get to all of them.

 A balloon sword and flower

 So glad that our fall weather returned! It was in the 40s for a couple of days last week...

Mark helped put together their Home Depot projects after we got home.

Fun day!

2 comments:

Maria Nielson said...

I LOVE FALL FESTIVALS!!! I don't think Kanab has any :/ I asked a cashier if they have a pumpkin patch or anything and they said no :( I want to buy some pumpkins!!

Summer said...

Looks like fun. Cool Home Depot projects. We used to go do those, but it's been a long time.