This is my friend Annie. We were in ballet together for about 10 years growing up, and our parents would carpool along with our friend Summer. Those were the days! Annie's mom made all our costumes, too. I knew that she would be having a baby soon, but little Abigail came three weeks early due to preeclampsia. They decided to have her blessing over Labor Day weekend so more family could come, even though Abigail was only 3 weeks old. She was soo tiny and precious. This is their 4th baby, and 3rd girl!
All of her kids have beautiful olive skin that I wish I had.
Abigail has a kidney problem, which has been a hassle with constant testing. Hopefully they'll get it all figured out soon.
Annie's husband Mark's side of the family is all Finnish. It's funny to see all the blondies there with Annie's dark kids.
Her family used to have a catering business--check out this spread!
It was fun to go see everyone and eat good food without my kids hanging off of me the whole time (I had to get up and leave too early for their taste). Congrats to the whole family!
1 comment:
Wow, 4 kids! I haven't seen Annie since Noah's baby shower (7 years ago)! Actually, that's probably the last time I saw you too. That is nuts! I would love to do a ballet reunion sometime. I really miss all those girls.
Post a Comment