Since our lives are so interesting, we thought we'd share!
UGH. It's supposed to hit us next. Not cool. Not cool at ALL. It was so warm a few days ago and I got all pumped up for spring! (Actually...I think that was the same day you did the same thing! Hahah!)
Looks cold. So glad we live in sunny california. :-) have fun shoveling.
Oh dear me. Guess it's time for you to take a trip to St. George. :) Not to brag, but I just saw blossoms on the trees today!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
UGH. It's supposed to hit us next. Not cool. Not cool at ALL. It was so warm a few days ago and I got all pumped up for spring! (Actually...I think that was the same day you did the same thing! Hahah!)
Looks cold. So glad we live in sunny california. :-) have fun shoveling.
Oh dear me. Guess it's time for you to take a trip to St. George. :) Not to brag, but I just saw blossoms on the trees today!
Post a Comment