"Let's start in the dining room. Here we have our fold out table we used Sunday night to have my Grandma Carolyn, Uncle Kevin, Aunt Lori and cousins Hattie and Jack over for dinner. Also note the alphabet magnets, the iguana head grabber, my shoes and the bag of Junior Scrabble Cheez-Its I removed from the box. I just ate a ton of them--I need to lie down for a while and digest."
"This is our living room. It looks relatively unscathed, but that's because you can't see where I spilled a drink and squashed a banana into the rug this morning. Mom says I'm helping keep Resolve carpet cleaner sprays in business. And just wait till you see what I do later tonight! I have big plans to get a container of Madelyn's art supplies and fling them all over the room."
"This is my mom and dad's room. While mom was attempting to get dressed and make the bed this morning, I came running from my room thirteen times in a row to show her what letters I'd found. Also some stray Cheez-Its made their way in here somehow."
"Lately, I've been passing some time getting into the hall closet. Mom just bought a brand new box of bandaids, which is great because I love to unwrap them and paste them onto the wall, or my legs, or just wad them up and leave them on the carpet. I also like to get out the envelopes and my inhaler. Mom says reorganizing the closet and putting all that stuff out of my reach is on the top of her to-do list. I am not happy about this."
"From the hall, we can see into the kids' bedrooms. For some reason, Mom cleans them every night. I think she likes for me to have a fresh palette to work with in the mornings."
"First order of business is always to go through Madelyn's bookcase and toys. Mom is going to buy me my own bookcase soon for my room. Then I can throw my own books on the floor, too!"
"Today I found my foam alphabet puzzle in my closet, and also got Mom to open a bin of toys I haven't played with in a while. It's been the most awesome day ever. She said she gives up on trying to keep the house clean anyway."
"Now don't bother me. I'm trying to watch Blues Clues and enjoy some delicious toes."
"Nom nom nom.....these are a little ripe......."
"Interview's over!!"
5 comments:
:) - so funny!
Cute boy. Adelyn says Madelyn's room is very cute! We do need to get our boys together to play someday. We will probably come down soon because my mom broke her ankle yesterday and can't put weight on it for six weeks. Which means no walking...
All I can say is WOW! WOW! WOW!. Your kids seem like they are similar to raising 6 children.
Hahahaha! A fresh perspective. That naughty little Luke.
He is so cute! :)
Post a Comment