Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sneak peek

Last Thursday, my awesome friend Michelle took some family pictures for us at SUU. I'm so glad we did it then, because just a few days later it was snowing! We caught some great weather and the fall foliage was gorgeous. I can't wait to see the rest of the pics!! :)

6 comments:

The Mursets said...

They turned out so cute!!!!

Summer said...

Love them all. We need you guys to visit so you can take our family pictures.

Rachelle said...

Gorj!

Carolina mama said...

The photos turned out really nice! It helps that you are all gorgeous to start with.

Jen said...

I agree with your mom. You are all gorgeous to start with. The leaves were nice, too.

Michelle said...

I'm glad you like them! I think they turned out great :) It's easy to take pics when the family is so beautiful!