Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Guess who arrived two weeks early!


And I thought I had a busy day on Sunday. Lori produced a whole other human being!!

This is their little baby Jack--6 lbs. 5oz. 19 1/2 inches. He looks exactly like Kevin, right down to the dimple on his cheek. We're SO EXCITED that he's here already! Newborn babies are so precious!

And speaking of, there was something of a family baby boom over the summer, with three of my nieces giving birth. Not only am I a good aunt, I am a GREAT aunt! (Ha) Meet:

 Evan: 9 lbs. 8 oz., 20 inches. Son of Ashley Cosgrove, who is the daughter of Mark's sister Sumi, born in August

 Logan: 6 lbs. 1 oz., 18 inches. Son of Amy (Brown) Plastow, who is the daughter of Mark's sister Sheila, born in August

And baby Briar: 4 lbs. 10 oz., 17 inches. She was about a month early, born in September. Her mom is Heather (Brown) Anderson, who is also Mark's sister Sheila's daughter.

I'm sure glad that other people keep having babies for me to spoil and snuggle, 'cause I'm sure not ready to go through that again yet! Congratulations to everyone! :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

So many adorable babies! Congratulations to all!!

Jen said...

I hadn't realized how close her due date was even though I knew when it was. I am so happy for her!