Kindergarten graduate!
I can't believe Madelyn is done with kindergarten (on Friday)! Last night was her school program and "graduation". The three K classes performed patriotic songs and poems and a few dances. It was so cute. We couldn't see very well and Luke had no intentions on sitting still (not after Monday night's fiasco....) but it was short and sweet. Then the sun even came out! We'd had a thunderstorm with rain and hail just a few hours earlier. Will spring PLEASE decide to stick around from now on??!? I'd like to get my short sleeves out of storage, now that it's almost June.
This just in:
The Mossimo boyfriend tees I told you about a few days ago are on sale this week at Target for $6!! Shwoo! I think I'd better grab a few more colors. Remember, you don't even have to layer a tank top underneath with these, so they're great for the summer heat.
And now I'd better do something about my house, which has been ignored for a day and a half and so now is a total sty. Bye for now.



2 comments:
What cute pictures! I hadn't even thought of getting a picture of Aidan with Mrs. B. Yay for (almost) summer time!
Okay, I'm going to SG tomorrow and am totally making a stop at Target to take a peek at those shirts!!! You've sold me on them :)
Post a Comment