Monday, April 18, 2011

I don't know how these things happen!

I had absolutely no intention of making cards today, yet somehow I ended up making 26 of them.

Girlish/springy

Boyish

Babyish

Botanical/owlish

The thing is, I have scads of store bought note cards, greeting cards, Mother's Day cards, birthday cards, etc. in various closets. SCADS! I guess old habits die hard...

7 comments:

Erin said...

Cuuuute! You could sell them on your Etsy. Or I could buy a dozen from you.

Jen said...

They are darling!

Natalie said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! Those are SOOOO cute, Melissa! PLLLLEASE tell me how you made those monster ones!!! Kate is having a "Little Monster" birthday party and I have been looking EVERYWHERE for little monster stuff to make invites!

Ashlee said...

Mel, you are oozing with talent my dear. You never cease to amaze me with all that you do and get done. Maybe you should come to my house and help me! Love your cards. Feel free to send me any one of them saying hello. :)

things we love... said...

I would totally buy some from you... you should sell them!!!! I do not scrap book (lack of creativity in that dept). Also, thank you so much for the tutorial on the freezer paper shirts... DARLING!!!!! Love them!!!!!!

Rachel said...

Super cute! I love, love those monsters. I would totally buy them, too :)

Carolina mama said...

So cute and lovely that it's rewarding just looking at them.