6 lbs. 12 oz. 18 inches
12/4/10
She's finally here!!!! I am such a proud auntie. I've been on pins and needles for a week. Maria went into (false, as it turned out) labor last Friday and had me thinking the baby was on her way. Then when she went into labor again, she had contractions for a full TWO DAYS before she finally gave birth. Let's all send some sympathy/sleep/energy vibes her way, shall we?
Of course there was never any doubt that she and Shay would have a beautiful baby. She is absolutely adorable. And look at that hair!!!!! I'm so glad we got to go meet her.
Mark sees hours-old newborns in the hospital as part of his job all the time, but he doesn't get to snuggle them like this. He loves babies.
Luke took a minute from his busy inspection of the room to come and say hi to his new cousin.
I am so proud of Maria. She is going to be an awesome mom. :) Congratulations!
3 comments:
She is gorgeous Melissa!! Tell Maria Congrats. Love, Love the hair! Hope you are doing well!
Love ya,
Ash
Look at that hair! She is so cute. Tell Maria congrats!
So sweet! We're so happy she is here. Love all of that hair!!
Post a Comment