12/7/10
So here I was, trying to do a blog post when I really should have been doing laundry, dishes, bathrooms and feeding my children (pff...boring) when Google told me I couldn't upload any more photos until I purchased more storage space. Apparently I have used up the 1G of free storage (up to 10,000 photos) already. What?! ME?! 10,000 photos?!?!!
OK, you're right. But now I am going to have 20Gs, so soon this blog is going to be as overrun with images as ever. :D Aren't you so excited?!
But since I do have a bunch of people coming over this afternoon, perhaps I should go do something about the state of affairs around here. Sigh... Can someone tell my family to stop eating so much food and wearing so many clothes? How's a mom supposed to keep up?
3 comments:
I'd be happy to tell them, but take it from me, it does no good!
hmm. I wonder how close I am to being out of storage... How much to upgrade?
And tell me about it, I have washed Jace's sheets twice already today, and he is on his third outfit (fourth if you count his jammies). I cannot even get my own laundry done, the washer is always full of towels or kids stuff, and as for food, go out to eat ;). Well to help we have decided to keep paper plates on hand for those more stressful days and Sundays, so I can have a "break" here and there. Anything to help the mom's sanity...
I am excited! I love your pictures! They always make your blog even funnier!!! Keep 'em coming, Melissa!
Post a Comment