Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Luke and John

 

12/8/10

Mr. Stud Muffin standing on a storage bin. A diaper change? No, man...that would interrupt my king of the mountain schtick.

It's OK, I can still charm the ladies from down here.


 ...Now where was I?

 You don't need pants to be king of the world.

 Also today:

It's been 30 years since John Lennon died. I'm partial to the 1966 John myself, but he was still brilliant at in 1980 when he got shot. 40 years old is YOUNG to die, but boy did he cram a lot in! Here's one of my favorite songs of his, "I Feel Fine" (which I was listening to when I found out that Emery was born, and think it's perfect.) Enjoy the rabid fans!

 

2 comments:

Maria Nielson said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I. Love. The. Beatles. And I'm pretty sure that one of these days Shay is going to kidnap Luke and raise him as his own ;) Everytime he sees him or a pic of him he says "Luke is such a cutie" He just goes on a on about him, hehe.

Carolina mama said...

Yes, Luke charms me too.