Me: Madelyn, do you know what today is?
Madelyn: Trash day!!!!!
Me: Well yes.....
But it's also daddy's birthday!
Madelyn: Trash day!!!!!
Me: Well yes.....
But it's also daddy's birthday!
Happy birthday to my wonderful, sweet, fantastic husband!!! It really is a shame he just spent the whole night puking after a long day at work, cleaning the house and taking care of me, who was puking all day yesterday. I got it from Luke, who probably got it from his cousin we visited last weekend (or from Mark's work--there's been a lot of kids in Cedar who've had it). Madelyn has been OK--so far. So if you start to feel a little queasy, know that you're just the latest recipient of this little gift that's being passed around!
Ugh.
I am going to go lie back down on the couch now. Maybe by this weekend I'll get around to making Mark his cake and we can celebrate.........
PS. Happy birthday to my wonderful, sweet, fantastic mother-in-law tomorrow!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to Mark! Hope you all start feeling better.
I am so sorry we may have passed the bug on to you! I really didn't think it was a contagious thing (since I thought it was food poisoning...)Feel Better!
Happy Birthday Mark!
I'm so sorry you guys are sick... especially on Mark's Birthday. I hope you all feel better real soon. Maybe we will have Mark's present to him, by the time you actually celebrate...
Marcus! May your day be bright,
you're dry heaves light,
and your pillow wonderfully cool tonight!
Love you little bro.
K.
Post a Comment