We've been busy lately. Birthdays, parties, frolicking with the Irish, contracting the plague (OK, not the plague, but a plague...). I have some catching up to do.
Mark and I felt mostly better yesterday and suddenly had an enormous appetite. So we went out for Chinese for his belated birthday lunch.
Huh???
Madelyn and co. helped me make Mark's birthday cheesecake today, but none of us have had a piece yet. I forgot that it takes 4-5 hours of chilling time. Madelyn was nearly hysterical when I wouldn't let her have a piece right out of the oven. (gross!)
Annnd....
Last Friday we went over to the Utah Shakespearean Festival Greenshow that's free to the public. I knew Madelyn would love it. I almost auditioned to be a performer about six years ago, but then I got pregnant with her. (I am not one of those people who can keep on exercising right until delivery day [Rachel...]. I am one of those people who is blessed with incredible nausea and vertigo.)
Whee!
The SUU campus is so beautiful. I miss going there every day.
The SUU campus is so beautiful. I miss going there every day.
The next day, we went to St. George for my nephew Nathan's Star Wars birthday party. It was quite the celebration!


3 comments:
BAHHHHHHHHHhh.. thanks for my shout-out. ha ha. I was like, wait, what did she say?
I love Luke's little face in most of the picture. He always has that look like, "really mom?"
Glad you're all better!
What Chinese restaurant did you go to, and is it actually good? I love good Chinese food (aka NOT Panda Express).
Yay for school!
Happy belated birthday to Mark.
Looks like lots of fun! The campus is beautiful. How nice that you have it to enjoy.
Post a Comment