Sunday, December 13, 2009

Typical!

12/13/09

Conversation between Mark and I this afternoon:

Me: Have you seen my gray fleece jacket? I think I left something in the pocket.

Mark: You're asking me where it is?!? Why would I know? I didn't even know you had a gray fleece jacket.

Me: Sigh...


By the way, this picture has nothing to do with anything. I just thought it was funny.

7 comments:

The Mursets said...

And how many times does he ask you where HE put stuff?!?! Typical is right! hehe

Katie said...

Too true, and funny :)

Jen said...

Hahaha! So accurate. And as for him asking, that's right, and I know where his stuff is way more often than he does.

Kathryn M. said...

You've got to see The Fantastic Mr. Fox. It is so funny and Madelyn looks like she has her own version of a bandit hat from the movie. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Maria Nielson said...

Ay ay. For some reason, I always know where Shay's stuff is and he doesn't. Haha.

Project Maniac said...

I have a solution! Just stop keeping track of their stuff.

Kevin M. said...

Does Mark even know what fleece is? I don't. And for the record, I never lose anything.