...is over! YAY!!! No, I really love Christmas, but the stress of it this year was a bit much. I am rather looking forward to life returning to normal. You?
Also:
Haha...still can't resist a turban picture
Weight: 13 lbs. 15 oz. What a CHUNK!! Love to nibble on those rolls!
Length: about 23 inches
Loves: cooing, smiling and squealing, kicking, chewing and slobbering on everything, his swing and new baby mat, his mama (and daddy and sister, but mostly his mama)
Hates: wearing hats, getting strapped into his car seat, getting his nails trimmed, wind in his face
We also got Madelyn's five year stats on Wednesday:
Weight: 33 lbs 14 oz. (10th percentile)
Height: 41 3/4 inches (37th percentile)
BMI: 13 (0%)
I thought it was interesting that they start checking kids' Body Mass Index at this age. Good thing our skinny minny has nothing to worry about! Luke will thin out too, I'm sure. But for now I'm going to enjoy snuggling every dimple and crease on his little body. Now if only he knew how to clean house...
Length: about 23 inches
Loves: cooing, smiling and squealing, kicking, chewing and slobbering on everything, his swing and new baby mat, his mama (and daddy and sister, but mostly his mama)
Hates: wearing hats, getting strapped into his car seat, getting his nails trimmed, wind in his face
We also got Madelyn's five year stats on Wednesday:
Weight: 33 lbs 14 oz. (10th percentile)
Height: 41 3/4 inches (37th percentile)
BMI: 13 (0%)
I thought it was interesting that they start checking kids' Body Mass Index at this age. Good thing our skinny minny has nothing to worry about! Luke will thin out too, I'm sure. But for now I'm going to enjoy snuggling every dimple and crease on his little body. Now if only he knew how to clean house...
1 comment:
I love your monthly baby photo tradition, and that you are just a great daughter blogger.
Post a Comment