Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cutie

12/9/09

"I can see much better!"
"I want to show Grandma Nora when she turns alive again."
"I'm glad I got my new glasses!"

12 comments:

Bell Family Blog said...

Aawww kids say the cutest things. Now she looks even more like her Daddy, what a sweetheart!

The Mursets said...

Oh so sweet! I hope she is careful with them.

Maria Nielson said...

She looks cute!

Project Maniac said...

That's good that she noticed a difference.

Dana said...

Her glasses are so adorable on her!!! What a cutie for sure.

Katie said...

Adorable!

Carolina mama said...

I'm glad that she notices the difference and hope it will help her to wear them. What a sweetie. She looks really cute in them.

The Yoder Family said...

You look awesome!

Rachelle said...

So sweet!

things we love... said...

How cute is that!!! She is so darling! She is just beautiful! your little guy is getting so big!!! He is a doll!!!

Nadia and Jeremy said...

cutie! when jeremy's aunt got glasses when she was a little kid she looked outside and said, "wow, trees have tops?" andrew peterson just got some glasses, too. he's only had them about a month and they've broken at least twice, i think emily said.

Chris said...

Awe, I have a feeling Grandma thinks their cute too. You know she's seen Madelyn showing them off!