I thought it'd be fun to take a look back on my pregnancy self-portraits:
Sunday, September 27, 2009
A look back...
9/27/09
I thought it'd be fun to take a look back on my pregnancy self-portraits:
3 months (feeling pukey but trying not to let on)
4 months (look--there's kind of a bump there)
5 months (with my portable EKG monitor--and I was doing Maria's wedding, and we were moving. Lovely memories...)
6 months (in our new home! Unpacking!)
7 months. Whoa. Something happened here. Hugeness.
7 1/2 months (or 34 weeks or whatever. Depends on if a man or a woman is asking. "34 weeks" just gets blank stares from men, but "7 1/2 months" they can understand.)
8 months, and starting to get excited! Madelyn already loving her baby brother. A month to go before my due date of Oct. 4th.
38 weeks and 4 days--one week before my scheduled induction date (Oct. 1st), but in actuality, it was the day before Luke was born! Can you tell he had dropped? I was feeling a lot of pressure down there.
Yay!!!!!!!! Two-day-old newborn Luke, and we couldn't be happier. I am so glad I'm not pregnant anymore! This little man is 100 times more fun now that he's out of my belly. Can you believe he was inside there since January this year? What a LONG ordeal that was!! Thanks for coming along on the journey with me!
I thought it'd be fun to take a look back on my pregnancy self-portraits:
Labels:
let's talk about me,
Luke,
pictures,
the good old days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
A fun post! We are glad he is here and all is well too :) Congrats again!!
That was such a cute post! I hope you are feeling great! Talk to you soon.
that was such a good idea!! I always think I'll take pictures throughout my pregnancy but...it never happens!! I'm glad everything went good, and that you guys are home and doing well. Isn't it crazy how we kept each other up to date with our babies and then they were born only one day apart?!!
That was cute! You look gorgeous, and baby Luke is sooo cute!
Loved this post, and I have loved peeking in on your life for the past year or so. Congratulations again!
Post a Comment