Wednesday, September 9, 2009

We have a date!!

09/09/09

I just got back from the doctor's office for my 36 week checkup. Although I'm still a little small and my fluids are on the low side, Dr. Sanders said that everything looks fine and I'm just not programmed to have big babies. Then I reminded him that he's going to be gone on my due date, so he asked if scheduling an induction a week early was something I wanted to do. Uh,

YES

So Monday September 28th is the big day!! I'll go in at 7am (when I was induced with Madelyn, they made me come in at 1am) and hopefully baby boy Yoder will make his entrance without too much trouble. Yay!! The final countdown has begun!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats!!! I'm glad everything is in good order and you have a scheduled date for the little guy. That's pretty exciting!

Kevin M. said...

Lori said: "Oh good, another September miracle".
:-)

Rachelle said...

Yay!!! Less than three weeks!!!