'Kay...who wants to bet that my baby #2 is going to be yet another replica of Mark?
Mark, around 8 monthsMark and Madelyn, at 6 months
Mark, around age 4
Madelyn in June this year--age 4The comparisons could go on all day. People who've known Mark from work or school but never met Madelyn or I have invariably been able to tell who we are just because she looks so much like him. It's not a bad thing, of course, but I'd like for my new son to resemble me somewhat! I'm just sayin'.....

7 comments:
No matter who he looks like, he will be adorable, and I can't wait to snuggle him!
Every time I go to a church thing in Hurricane, at least 5 people stop me and say, Are you a Murset?
We must looks awfully alike.
Amen sister! Both my girls are lil' mini Aarons, I think it is only fair that the next one looks like me. :) Maybe with some cute freckles and some reddish hair....
My favorite pic by far is the floating Mark head. Why did Make get the special treatment. I knew he was always Mom's favorite!
One of the best parts of having a baby (in my opinion) is seeing who they will look like. Can't wait to meet your little guy!!
I think it's going to be tough to fight those dominant chinese genes Melissa, but maybe someday it will go your way. I keep thinking that Hattie will be my only blond child. Well I guess we will find out.
I love reading your blog! Congrats on the "name in flashing lights" for Mark. I can't wait to see your baby boy--I'm glad you will be in Cedar, then I can come on over while I am visiting Grandma.
Post a Comment