I didn't get a good look at the picture on this church program today until we had settled in on the very front pew (thanks, Madelyn, for your choice of seating), and then spent the whole rest of the meeting having to suppress irreverent snorts of laughter as I'd remember the look on this kid's face. Either he is praying really hard ("If I could just get that red bike that I want for my birthday, all my problems will be over. Please bless that mom and dad will get it for me..."), or he's trying to pass a kidney stone. It's hard to tell which. HA HA!!
4 comments:
That is downright distracting for a church meeting! lol . . . where did they get that picture?
My favorite program anomaly was when on fast Sunday one said, "Testimonkies."
hahaha LOL
I didn't even get a program today. What a week to miss out!!
Post a Comment