Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Mark!


8/18/09

My dearest hubby turns 31 today. Madelyn and I even got up with him before he left for work to help open his presents (including this awesome knife). He starts work at 9:00, which isn't saying much for Madelyn and I (...although we did have a crazy day and got to bed past 12:30). But we hope he has a fabulous day at work and can't wait to eat that Philly cheesecake we made for him when he gets home!

Thank-you for being patient, kind, loving, sweet, fun, always willing to help and the best daddy or husband anyone could ask for. We love you!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Mark! Now I am craving cheesecake.

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Mark!

Carolina mama said...

We love you, Mark, Happy Birthday!

Chelsea said...

happy birthday!! What is it with knifes??? Rob got one for his birthday this year too! oooo Cheesecake..YUM!!