Today was Madelyn's first day of preschool! She was SO excited--we had gone to an open house for the preschool on Monday and she was totally won over by the fact that the teacher was letting the kids paint on her concrete wall:

Since then, she's been begging to go back. I am so proud of her and happy that she will be making new friends and learning new skills.

She was so impatient to go today that she decided to go wait for me outside on our porch bench.

"Welcome to preschool!" This is at a lady's house only a couple blocks away from us. She is a certified school teacher and has a wonderful program. If it wasn't uphill the whole way, I'd probably walk her there--but I can barely huff over to the mailbox and back right now.

With her teacher, Mrs. Willden.
I've got to go pick her up now, but here's a few more of my favorite pictures of her from this summer:
2 comments:
Her fishy swimsuit is too cute!!!
What a big girl and such a big milestone!!!! She looks so cute!! The big question is, what are you going to do with your time home by yourself?????? Hum....!! That would be tough for me!! Ahhh, I won't lie, I would probably catch up on my DVR'd stuff!! Hope that you have a great week!!!
Post a Comment