Thursday, May 14, 2009

Do you need a chuckle?

5/14/09

Because I do! I have had one C*R*A*P*P*Y week. Grandma dying was just one of the many things that have gone wrong lately. In fact the whole past 6-8 weeks have had enough drama to make me want to go shut myself in my closet, or huddle on the floor of my shower and cry (which I have done several times, actually...).

Anyway, sorry Grandma's post only got one day before I moved on, but I just need to.

One of the things that always makes me laugh out loud are geeky t-shirts. I love the ones with plays on words and obscure scientific references. I appreciate that there are other nerds out me who think those types of things are funny. (I found these on mentalfloss.com and bustedtees.com.)


There's no right way to eat a Rhesus! Hahahahahahahahaa!!!!!! Oh, I am such a dork. But I feel better now. I'll check back in again in a few days.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. All of those pictures you put up of your grandma are so sweet. I hope your rough days will get better soon!

About these shirt... Where in the world did you find them? They are hilarious! I can't stop laughing about the googling one... Real funny...

Colleen said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma. I hope things start getting better for you soon.

Those shirts are awesome too!

The Yoder's Five said...

Go to mentalfloss.com and bustedtees.com. threadless.com has some good ones too, and so does zazzle.com and thinkgeek.com. Yes, I do know my t-shirt websites!

Jen said...

I heart accuracy. ha!

I hope you are bearing up okay under all of these difficulties.

The Mursets said...

Sorry about your week. I sure got a good laugh out of those!

Natalie said...

Oh man, those were good, Melissa! Where did you find them? I needed a good laugh, too. Thanks. :)

Rachel said...

Those are great!! So fun . . . Hope today is better :)

Nadia and Jeremy said...

ha ha!

so every year they have this like "new terms based on events" that took place during the year thing, and my favorite one from a few years ago was "You've been Plutoed" meaning you've been demoted. So i totally appreciate the pluto one. it still makes me kind of mad that they un-planeted pluto. after teaching all of us the "My Very Eager Mother Just Served us Nine Pizzas" all of our elementary school science lives, you'd think they realize they're letting a lot of down. oh well.