Sunday, May 31, 2009

Maria's temple day

5/31/09

Yesterday my sister Maria went through the St. George temple. It was a beautiful day and I'm glad I got to be there for the special occasion. Here's some photos of a few of the people who came:


Shay's brother Kipp is preparing to go to North Carolina on a mission and so it was his first time going through also. So many big family events! The wedding is in five days--yay!! The insanity is almost over! Let's hope things will slow down after that. Oh wait, I might be moving in a month or so. (whimper...) Could somebody come check on me Saturday to see if I'm still breathing? Thanks. I appreciate it.

2 comments:

things we love... said...

Oh you are sooo pretty!! You are such a beautiful pregnant woman!!! Lai just walked up and was looking at your pics and said, "Oh mom those are sooo cute"!!! We need to get the girls together!!

Katie said...

Looks like a beautiful day!