Friday, May 8, 2009

Cute kids

5/8/09

Today (well I guess it was yesterday--I've been running around like crazy for 16 hours) we had a little photo shoot with Madelyn and her cousins, as the Mursets are so fond of doing. (Not the Yoders. Noooo way. Pictures are not exactly their thing.)

Memo to me: 1. Madelyn really needs a haircut. 2. Be happy if everyone is merely looking pleasant in a group photo with little kids. Dancing around, squealing, clapping, and other antics won't make them all smile and look at you at the same time. They have already agreed beforehand amongst themselves to ignore you.

I did manage to get one really cute shot of them, though. Indulge me while I show off my daughter and my nephew Nathan, his baby sister Ava, and my niece Hattie (the blonde one).

CUTE, huh? I'll go ahead and pat myself on the back for that one.

This is more typical of what the rest of them turned out like.

Madelyn, age 4

Best buddies

Blue-eyed beauty Hattie, 13 months

Nathan, 3 1/2

Pretty little Ava, 6 1/2 months

Hahahahahahahahaaaa.........poor kids. What a classic picture, though.

Well, it's off to hit the sack for a few hours of sleep before I have what I'm sure is going to be another very long day. (whimper) I'm hosting a big bridal shower for my sister here on Saturday morning, and I've still got a hundred things left to do before I'm ready.

Perhaps that should be my cue to get off the computer...g'night!

2 comments:

Katie said...

So many CUTE kids!!

Project Maniac said...

Thanks for taking the pictures Melissa.