
10/7/08
I can't believe this is my first Beatles post. Do you know what I wish? That the Internet and MTV had been around during their heyday, because then they'd probably have music videos to all their songs, and I could watch "Back in the USSR." It freaking ROCKS!!!!! It's my favorite song by Paul McCartney. Dig this: he plays the piano, lead guitar, bass guitar, drums and percussion on this song, besides writing it and singing it. (No wonder the man is a gazillionaire. He's the most talented person on the planet. And an English knight. Now he's known as "Sir Paul".) Despite all of his ballads, he can really belt it out if he wants to. Go grab your copy of The White Album and give it a listen. George is my favorite Beatle, but I have to admit Paul sang the most songs that I like. Who is your favorite Beatle?
OK, I just put that one up there because George looks good.
2 comments:
I can't believe it's your first Beatles post either, to tell the truth.
I'd say they all look good here.
Post a Comment