Sunday, June 29, 2008

Brace Yourselves...

Madelyn running circles around her friends Rachel and Morgan. I have never seen a little girl with so much crazy energy.


6/29/08

Well, tomorrow, my whole family is coming into town for a week, so brace yourselves for no new posts for a while. Harsh, I know!! I feel very antsy after 3 days of having the same post. But I have to say, I loved my last post so much that me and Madelyn kept coming back to look at our fine work and jam out to the music videos (you should see her excitement when she's watching Secret Crowds. It's a very grungy song but she loves it). I think I'm going to keep the videos up for a while and put a little picture of Tom on the side bar to remember him by. His songs give me a lot of energy, which I've been needing these past few weeks. I have been in full blown cleaning/organizing mode, and it's so much more enjoyable when you have music that makes you feel good.

Anyhoo...here are some pictures of Madelyn clowning around this week.

Don't even ask how she got in there. This girl is a contortionist.

"When you're going out, it's important to accessorize, like with this lovely blue potty cushion hat" (Never been used, by the way)

A friendly bunny at her friend Rachel's house

"What? You mean this wasn't helping to get ready for company?"
She had to help clean up before she could have her waffles, which she calls "awfuls"
.


Mark thought that a good Sunday morning activity would be to teach her to make a "scary monster face". More like a "Nyah, Nyah, Nyah, I kept you guys up from 3:00 to 4:30 am last night and there's nothing you could do about it" face. (Yawn!)

Well, until I see you again, have a fabulous week and light a few sparklers for me. I'm going to be in a coma from company fatigue. (Only kidding, family. Only kidding...)

6 comments:

Kevin M. said...

Company fatigue, schmompany fatigue. You can't wait for all of us to get there. But don't worry; we'll clean up after ourselves. And eat all your food.

Funny child by the way.

Amber Williams said...

Oh my word! You do have a ball of energy on your hands! What a crack up though! (sorry!)

The Mursets said...

Studies show that when we arrive we actually lower everyone's stress level.

Jen said...

Hope the visit is fabulous. Sounds like great fun to me.

Liz said...

Good luck with this week! I always try to remember that having company and a billion things going on always helps me appreciate the down time and life is seemingly dull. Enjoy your reunion!

Nadia and Jeremy said...

wow, ravi is just in love with madelyn. i pulled up your blog for him just now and he was so excited to see his favorite girl. he just kept on pointing at all the pictures of her saying "madyn...madyn...madyn". i love that he loves her so much. it's so cute.

and good luck this week!