Monday, June 2, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!

6 comments:

The Mursets said...

Aww! Her hair looks so long in those swimsuit pictures!!

Project Maniac said...

What fun pictures! It looks like Madelyn had fun looking at things, what happened to the water? She didn't look all that wet. Her hair does look a lot longer. I thought so too.

The Yoder's Five said...

Every time she'd get a little bit wet, she'd come and dry off with her towel.

She likes to have control over the sprinklers, where they spray, and how much. But if her little pool was out, believe me, she'd be soaking wet!

Liz said...

Cute pictures. I love Mark and Madelyn dancing. Madelyn's swimsuit is super cute where did you get it?

The Yoder's Five said...

I got her swimsuit at Old Navy, but it was a few months ago and they don't have them anymore.

Jen said...

Madelyn is so so cute! And Alex is a WWII buff, too.