A lot of these were just restrung right from the plastic string they came on, so no designing was involved (in other words, don't be too impressed...)6/10/08
So, if you didn't think I was obsessive/crazy before, here is new proof. I have been on a beading kick the last two days (picture Mark rolling his eyes) and here's what I made. 54 bracelets!! Count 'em!! (If you click on the pictures, they enlarge.) It all started out innocently enough. I had a few people I wanted to make little girl baby bracelets for. Then I also had a backlog of beads I had bought months and months ago to make into bracelets for myself, but had never gotten around to it.
The baby bracelets are only 3-4 inches long and so only take about 5-10 minutes a piece. If I have to search around for the right pattern or combination, it takes longer. But all of them are unique. So let's see. If you add it all up...carry the nine...divide by 60...OK, so I was holed up in my craft room for the better part of two days (and nights). But I want you to know I kept up with my chores and everything else I was supposed to do. Really.
If anyone besides Monica, Rachel or Lori wants to step forward and tell me they have a baby girl in need of accessories, then I'll gladly share.


6 comments:
Yeepy! They are so cute! I can't wait to put some of those on our baby girl.
ah man...no girls here!
Hi melissa, this is nichole. I don't know if you remember me, but I danced at Gretchen's. Anyways, I don't know how I came across your blog, but thought I would say HI! Your little girl is so cute, and those bracelets are so cute too!
Melissa, cute bracelets! Thanks to all the bracelets you have given my girls they have always been accessorized. Your bracelets are always so cute. Thanks you for all the ones you have given us!!!!
what a fun way to spend a couple days. can you really have too many bracelets? i say no!
Ok, so I want four. How do I go about this? I have four nieces. They are ages 5,4, 6months, and 4 weeks. Do you have different sizes for each of those ages? All of them are VERY girly girls, so anything with pink, purple, or yellow, they would love. Let me know how to go about this. Love ya!
Post a Comment