Rio Grande Zoo
Monday, we decided to go to the zoo. I think it's Madelyn's favorite place in the whole world. Not only are there animals, but there are lots of things to climb on. Luckily, we have season's passes to the zoo, aquarium and botanic gardens, so we can go whenever we want. Now that the weather's nice, I'm sure we'll be going at least once a month. One of the perks of living in a big city!
4 comments:
Zoo. Fun. Monkeys. Fun. Hippos. Funner.
If I want to experience a zoo, I go to the in-law's. If I want to experience the desert, I visit our dead backyard. If I want to experience a volcano, I drink a Green Apple Jones Soda and jump on the trampoline. All for free.
Oh that looks like so much fun!
Kevin, you're weird.
I'm so jealous! What a great day! Wish we could be there!
Post a Comment