Monday, May 26, 2008

Another 3 days, another 56 pictures

5/26/08

So, you already know that the main purpose of my blog is to show you all my fabulous pictures. It's not like we have anything really newsworthy to share other than our cute daughter. So here's another shameless brag-fest for you to enjoy!

Madelyn unwittingly fell asleep after her bath posed like a Baroque statue. I love the drama!

Bernini's Ecstasy of St. Theresa (1652, Rome)

Ecstasy of St. Madelyn

Mark never gets me flowers unless I beg. So I came home and was rather confused until he said, "Oh, those were for the director of the FBI. They said everyone could take some home."

(Thank-you to my neighbor Jeannie, who brought them over for me from her office--she really does work for the FBI)



Madelyn's new tee-pee
(which apparently is a new source of electricity for our home)

...and her new crawl tube, which is very claustrophobic looking, but she loves it

Reading up on some pharmaceuticals in Mark's
Physicians' Desk Reference
(we are saving that book for kindling in case of emergencies someday)


My new haircut after I got 6 inches cut off on Saturday

Madelyn dancing with Zoƫ and Abby on Sesame Street
(luckily her tutu was close at hand)

The best daddy in the whole world!

9 comments:

Dana said...

I love the updates you put on your blog - Madelyn is so cute. I love your hair - it is always so beautiful!

Carolina mama said...

I love your haircut and your great taste in artwork. What's another 56 photos when they're all fantastic.

Katie said...

Such cute pictures! Your hair looks CUTE! Flowers are always a good thing no matter how they come to us :o)

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

Jsut wait until you have two kids. I have taken a billion pictures since I had Adelyn. I love Madelyn's "electric" hair!

Handsome Rob said...

Madelyn is so funny! Your stories about her just crack me up.

And i love the haircut!

Aut said...

I love your haircut! You look awesome. Your stories are told so well!

Kevin M. said...

How sweet of Mark to almost get you some flowers of your own. They remind me of the centerpieces G'Ma Murset gets from Larry King.

-Kevin

Hayden and Kelly said...

Love the hair! Good cut! Man, she is adorable!